Headline: Chicago, Illinois: CRNA needed to work for a prominent Gastroenterology group consisting of four GI physicians. Required to have CRNA work experience. $260,000 salary plus full benefits package.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- A CRNA is needed to join a group consisting of four Gastroenterology physicians.
- CRNA work experience is required.
- Their office has all state-of-the-art equipment.
- The Endoscopy Center is located in the South Loop in Chicago.
- Hours preferred are Tuesday through Saturday.
- Ideally from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with some flexibility.
- This practice is offering a salary of $ 260,000 per year.
- They are also offering a full fringe benefits package, including malpractice insurance and three weeks of paid vacation.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- Chicago is the biggest city in the state of Illinois by population -- with close to 2.7 million residents. It is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country's largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world's first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald's (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ' ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Attaching a copy of your updated CV would be very much appreciated.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)