Full Time Pharmacist Job Boston, MA
Job DescriptionPlease ask for Steve Helm at 954.837.2603 or Steve.Helm@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job.
We are actively looking to hire a qualified Pharmacy Patient Liaison / Specialty Pharmacy Technician to provide support at our main campus in Boston. You will work closely with patients & pharmacists to deliver a full continuum of medication adherence support using a 'hands-on' approach to total quality patient care.
This opportunity offers a daytime schedule plus full benefits and a competitive salary up to $60K depending on experience.
In order to apply, you must have a current National Certification verified by PTCB or ExCPT plus have at least 4 years of experience in pharmacy. Must also hold a MA Pharm Tech or Intern license.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve at (954) 837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2800223***
- Full Time Day Shift Schedule
- Must have current active National Certification verified by PTCB or ExCPT
- Must be a registered Pharmacy Tech or Pharmacy Intern with the MA BOP
- Pays up to $60K annually depending on experience
- Full Benefits plus Sign On Bonus Available
- Will Hire Virtually
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.