Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job NJ
6 days ago
An established Urgent Care center located in Totowa, NJ has an opening for experienced Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners to work part-time or full-time hours. You choose your hours.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- The clinic is open - Monday-Friday-10:00 am-5:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday -10:00 am-1:30 pm
- Shifts are typically 4 or 8 hours long and you choose your schedule
- Join a team of experienced Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
- This Urgent Care provides services for injuries and illnesses, pediatric care, rapid lab tests and screenings, and more.
- See patients newborn-geriatric
- Must be able to work independently
- Prefer Nurse Practitioners with at least 1 year of Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine experience but will consider a new graduate with a strong background in Emergency Medicine or similar
- New Jersey license in progress or active
About Totowa, New Jersey
Totowa, New Jersey is a safe neighborhood with low crime rates.It has pleasant and sunny weather as well as a stable housing market.The schools in Totowa are above average and with the many family-friendly neighborhoods and parks this is a great place to raise a family.While Totowa also offers many great restaurants it is also conveniently located 30 minutes from Manhattan allowing for endless options for dining and shopping.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.