Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job.
Come to Central Pennsylvania to work in a practice that gives Nurse Anesthetists plenty of Freedom. This city is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems and housing options. An abundant array of cultural as well as recreational activities are available to enjoy. Driving distance to nearby metro cities along with international airport make this a target location to reside.
The CRNA will choose from 8 or 10-hour shifts and have the option for plenty of overtime if you choose to pick it up. The benefits are excellent with a $30,000 BONUS, lots of PTO plus holidays, and CME time. The cases include blocks and regionals include epidurals. There are OB, cardiac, vascular, and bread and butter cases as well. Interviewing now and is open to hiring an SRNA prior to graduation.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619
***Please reference JOB - 2794316
- Great Regional Health System
- Flexible shifts
- Great Earning potential over $200K
- $30K Sign-on Bonus
- CRNA or SRNA considered
- Family oriented community
- Close to other great PA cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail