We have a wonderful opportunity for CRNAs to bring their skills to this academic setting in Oregon and join a fabulous organization. In this role, the CRNA will be a Professor/Instructor as well as a clinical provider. There are opportunities to teach and be involved in research here. The practice itself is quite nice. This is a respectful care team environment where there can be opportunities for some regionals while being in an academic setting. The selected candidate will receive a generous compensation package, Loan repayment assistance, a Sign-on Bonus, 7+ weeks of PTO, 1 week + funding for CME's and wonderful benefits.
You will enjoy living and working in this great city in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought-after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
New Grads Welcome! Conducting Virtual Interviews now!
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2791327
- Academic CRNA job in Oregon
- 8,10, 13, or 16 hour shifts
- Become a Professor or Instructor
- Do research or teach as well as doing cases
- Generous compensation package
- Nice retirement program
- Wonderful Benefits package
- New Grads Welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail