Full Time Physician Assistant Job VT
3 days ago
Adding a full-time experienced Pulmonary Physician Assistant to a growing team due to the demand in the community. Enjoy the joys and challenges of rural medicine while having easy access to tertiary care.
About the position:
- Attached to a community hospital
- Newly opened sleep lab
- Varied patient population
- Call is split with the Pulmonologist on staff
- Develop and manage outpatient clinics forAdult Asthma,COPD, Sleep Medicine,Pulmonary Nodules, Cough/Shortness of Breath, andLung Cancer Screening
- Additional opportunities including inpatient rounding may be available.
Who we are seeking:
An experienced Physician Assistant with aminimumof1 year of direct experience in pulmonology.
About the benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- $2500 in CME funds
- Educational loan repayment assistance
About the location:
- Tightly-knit small town community of 6000 people with 4 seasons of outdoor activities
- A beautiful downtown area with fine specialty shops and award-winning restaurants and breweries
- State parks, rail trails, recreation areas, and museums
- Enjoy the culture and convenience of nearby cities like Burlington which is just 30 minutes away, and Montreal which is 90 minutes away
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.