Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job NE
9 days ago
A reputable community health center located 90 miles West of Omaha, Nebraska has an opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join their practice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Full benefits package includes health insurance, sick time, paid vacation, paid CEU, paid holidays, liability coverage, etc.
Job and Practice Details:
- Full-time position
- Clinic is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8 a.m.-5 pm with extended hours on Wednesday 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Serve a medically underserved population
- Must be board certified in Family Medicine
- Will consider new and experienced Nurse Practitioners
This city is one of Nebraska's most progressive and dynamic communities.It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events, and exciting recreational opportunities.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.