Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Eugene, OR
3 days ago
An expanding Family Medicine practice located in Eugene, Oregon is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. ThisProvider will work alongside two physicians and one APP. This provider will need to have two or more years of experience working in a Family Medicine clinic as a provider.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Salary negotiable and based on experience
- Production bonus after 12 months
- Full benefits include medical/dental, 401K, Long-term Disability, CME, Paid Holidays, etc.
- Full-time position with the option to work a 4- or 5-day week
- The clinic is open Monday-Friday
- See 16-18 patients per day
- See Pediatric, Adult, and Geriatric patients
Home to more than 160,000 people, Eugene is Oregon's second-largest city and offers easy access to stunning natural beauty as well as abundant outdoor adventures. It is conveniently located just one hour from beautiful sandy beaches and coastal vistas and is just a few hours from the snow-capped Cascades to the east.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.