For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB -- JOB-2738465 with your inquiry.
- Higher ceiling compensation package for experienced CRNAs
- Shift options up to 24s
- 6 weeks PTO, 6 holidays, & 1-week CME
- New Grads can expect to earn well over $200K first year & beyond
- Well-rounded benefits package & generous relocation assistance
- Affordable living & housing close to Washington D.C., Baltimore, & Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail