Comprehensive Community Hospital is looking to hire an CRNA or Anesthesiologist to work in North Central MT!
Join a collaborative and diplomatic team that provides expert care in a nurturing environment!
- Center of a comprehensive system of medical and health care services, staffed with a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to meeting the growing needs of the Hi-Line communities
- Not-for-profit, 49-bed community hospital and acute care facility features a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services
- Specialties include Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Hematology, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Pathology, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology, Radiology, Urogynecology and Women's Health
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package to include Health, Dental, Life and FLEX/HSA Benefits
- 403-b option
- Excellent work/life balance
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, day shift, rotating call
- Administers intravenous and other anesthetics to patients for surgical procedures, deliveries or other medical and dental procedures
- Board Certified CRNA
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services.We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."-David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
-Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
-Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives
-Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs
-Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day
-Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
-92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019