Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
You will enjoy living and working in this PA town. The area has received much recognition and awards for being a fun small community and also a great place to retire. The nearby bike trails have received recognition around the world and there are plenty of other great outdoor activities to enjoy in this part of the state. With The Capital, State College, and Pittsburgh within a reasonable drive, you have many options nearby as well. This is a small practice with opportunity for some lines and regionals for the nurse anesthetist. Here CRNA's will work bread and butter cases with a traditional weekday schedule and some beeper call responsibility. Student loan forgiveness and a competitive salary are both offered. New grads are welcome to be considered.
For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2693379
- Central Pennsylvania CRNA job
- Town has received awards as a great place to live
- Weekday schedule with some beeper call
- $10K relocation bonus
- Student Loan program
- Low Cost of living
- Bread and butter practice
- Some lines and regionals for CRNA's
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail