Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job.
We have a fantastic new CRNA job opening in a Wisconsin city that has won numerous "best of" awards over the years. You will enjoy living and working in this excellent Wisconsin city. The city has excellent schools, a low unemployment rate, a large university, historic architecture, and a clean downtown with events and activities available all year. The city is surrounded by lakes, so you have pretty views and easy access to outdoor recreation including boating in the summer and skiing in the winter.
The Nurse anesthetist will have some weeks working just 2 days a week and some with a more traditional schedule. The base pay will range up to $225,000 based on experience and your RN experience will be a factor as well. You will earn some overtime as well. The benefits are excellent and can include up to almost 10% retirement contributions for some. The cases are quite diverse and the employer has very little turnover. People enjoy working here! SRNA's are welcome to apply!
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619
Please reference JOB-2721187
- Award Winning Wisconsin City
- Base up to $225,000 plus OT
- 2 day weeks some weeks
- The City has a great cost of living
- Excellent Schools in the area
- Top notch benefits
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Stable department with rare turnover
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail