Level III TraumaCenter in SE Iowa is seeking a CRNA to join their team, offering 260K
- 1:12 call
- Working usually 7 AM - 3 PM
- Level III Trauma
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2300+ employees- the largest employer in the area and ratedas a"Top Workplace" in Iowa
- A team-based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- The group includes 1MDAand 10CRNA's which provides a great work/life balance.
- Always off post call unless you want to take for extra 1K a day
- 7 Weeks Vacation, full benefits, malpractice insurance, Up to $10k for relocation as well as a sign-on bonus
This community of 25,663 citizens is located on the Mississippi River in Southeast Iowa and is a regional center for employment, shopping, education, healthcare, and recreation. The community is beautifully situated on the bluffs of the river and has a rich heritage as a center of commerce and culture. If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreages to build your dream home. Enjoy a 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
Contact: Neal Fenster