1. I’m ready to post an ad! How should I get started?
First Things First: Log in to Your Account
- On PhysEmp website, click on the "Log In" placed in the upper right corner
- Click on "Recruiter Log In" option
- You’ll be prompted to log in using the case-sensitive (account name) username and password that was emailed to you. Voila: you’re in!
2. How do I create a new job post?
5 Easy Steps
- Now that you’ve logged into your profile, click on “My Posts”
- On “My Posts” page, click on “Create New Post” and “New Job Post” screen will pop up
- On “New Job Post” screen, be as specific as possible when filling out the form. The fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Type or paste your job description into the “Description” text box.
- Click “Preview” to view how your job post will look on www.physemp.com
- On Preview screen click “Edit” to edit your job post, click “Save Draft” and choose other options such as “Publish”
3. Can I change my password?
You can easily update your password on our website. Click here to update your password.
4. Can I change the main point of contact for my account?
To update the main point of contact for your account, please contact us by sending us an email, or giving us a call. To expedite your request, please include your full name, company name, and current login information.
5. An employee is leaving/has left the company. Do I need to change my login info?
Did that employee have access to your PhysEmp login information? If so, yes - we definitely recommend changing your password. Click here to update your password.
6. Who can see the date a job was originally posted on?
Only those who have access to your account. It is visible to you and any other employee who is able to log in to your account and view the Manage Ads page. This information is not available to physician job seekers viewing your ad on our website.
7. How can I get better exposure and more results from my ads?
- Get Specific! The more information you provide, the better. Always include the city, salary, benefits, and other important details in your advertisement. Being as specific as possible (especially with location) means your ads are more likely to be read.
- Rewrite & Revise! From time to time, rewrite your ad text to freshen it up and maximize your exposure. When you revise your ad text, it will bump your ad placement up on our aggregate job boards (which use new text, not dates, as criteria to determine when an ad is considered “new”). We recommend rewriting your ads every 30 days.
- Utilize those Extra Spots! If you have available ad spaces which are not currently in use, post your jobs multiple ways! Ex: If your job is Family Practice, post it under other specialties like Internal medicine, Primary care, General Practice, etc. to get maximum exposure!
8. Can I download a list of physicians from your database?
Unfortunately, no. In order to maintain the integrity of our physician database, we do not allow physician lists to be downloaded.
9. How can I view a physician’s CV from your database?
Once you’ve performed the appropriate search in the database and have located a physician you may be interested in contacting, click on the doctor's name (farthest column to the left.) The names listed in the physician database are links that open to a "details" box. If they have a CV, there will be a "View CV" link right under the physician's name. Once you click it the CV will automatically download to your computer. CVs in our database will be saved as either pdf or doc files, so make sure you have the capabilities to view such documents on your computer.
10. I have found a physician in your database with invalid information or a physician who is no longer looking for employment. What should I do?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the physician’s information in our database.
11. What should I do if I need more ad spaces and/or access to the physician database before my subscription is up for renewal?
You can upgrade your account at any time by using our live chat feature, sending us an email, or giving us a call.