Map Loading

Full Time Occupational Medicine Job South Burlington, VT



Posted by: Inspire Healthcare

Employer: Inspire Healthcare

Job Description

Description:In this role we are looking for experience with Occupational Medicine and/or Urgent Care, or interested in making a career move to Occupational Medicine.We have a robust training program along with excellent Leadership support in the market. The position offers great life/work balance with a company in a collegial work environment!Physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.Procedural skills are required (suture, splinting, etc.)At least 2 years of experience is preferredAbility to see 3-4 patients/hourHours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pmBenefits:Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays " along with 30+ days off a year.Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management ModelCenter Achievement BonusesMedical Malpractice CoverageCME Allowance/Time401(k) with Employer MatchMedical/Vision/Prescription/Dental PlansLife Insurance/DisabilityColleague Referral Bonus ProgramQualifications:Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferredOccupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicineLicensure requirements of the state of jurisdictionGraduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited universityUnrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdictionMust be eligible to participate in Medicare

Jobs Nearby

We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.

Map Loading