Search For Jobs!
- start typing...
- No Results Found
- start typing...
- No Results Found
- Newest First
- Posted in the last week
- Recently updated
- 5 miles away
- 10 miles away
- 25 miles away
- 50 miles away
- 100 miles away
Part Time Interventional Pain Management Job Baltimore, MD
Interventional Pain Physician/Neurologist Baltimore, MD
Full time or Part time
Monday through Friday work schedule
$300 to $450K base plus bonus eligibility (DOE)
We are seeking a compassionate Interventional pain and neurology Physician to join our medical practice in the Baltimore area. The Physician will be focusing on traumatic brain injury and post traumatic headaches without documented headaches and concussions. The Physician has a dedicated team to work alongside them including a PA and a scribe/MA. We value our patients and truly want to listen to them and offer comprehensive care, so we schedule new patient appointments for 30-45 min blocks and follow up appointments in 30 min time frames. The physician will see 8-10 patients per clinic day with Fridays offering shorten clinic hours -offering a work life balance. Our ideal Physician has tact and skill in patient management, excellent communication skills, can mentor and supervise staff, and enjoys working as a part of a comprehensive team to offer our patients the best care possible, that they need and deserve! The Physician will cover our clinics in – Essex, Maryland Ave, Hyattsville, Catonsville, and Glen Burnie. Double board certified in interventional pain and neurology a plus. We prefer if the incoming physician can perform EMGs.
Our medical office provides high-quality integrated healthcare to people suffering from neuro-musculoskeletal injuries and chronic conditions. Our extensive slate of office-based diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation services, provided by our team of compassionate and skilled professionals, are medically managed from evaluation through treatment to ensure patients have the best achievable outcomes. We are a leader in care delivery for personal injury and worker’s compensation cases and have a proven track record of returning patients to their pre-injury level of activity as quickly as possible. We are invested in doing the right thing. We serve to be a good corporate citizen and integrate ESG (environmental, social and governance) considerations within our company’s business practices and supply chain. Our mission aims to benefit our employees and our communities.
- Patient care and management
- Recommend tests and conducts diagnostic testing to determine extent of injury and to determine appropriate treatment.
- Order Diagnostic labs/imaging- in house computerized neurocognitive testing, specifically ImPACT testing
- Oversee the patient’s diagnosis and treatment of occupational or motor vehicle injuries, mild to moderate closed head injuries and post traumatic headaches
- Prepare patients for return to work after illness or injury
- We treat a high number of personal injury patients who have been injured on the job or due to the negligence of another and, therefore, the timeliness and accuracy of documentation and reports are paramount. Duties include proffering testimony on behalf of some patients treated. Documentation- timely and accurate
- Order/refer to in house vestibular, cognitive, and aquatic therapy
- Perform EMG
- Collaboration with colleagues and staff for comprehensive patient care
- Uphold the company’s mission to provide exceptional patient care and leads in a way that aligns with the company’s goals
- MD/DO from an accredited educational institution
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland
- Double board certified in interventional pain and neurology but will consider a BCBE Neurologist
- Favorable malpractice history
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- DEA license
- Prefer a physician who can perform EMGs
- Full time (Monday through Friday)
- Monday – Essex 9-12 & 1-5
- Tuesday – MD Ave 9-12 & 1-5
- Wednesday – Hyattsville 9-12 & 1-5
- Thursday – Catonsville 9-12 & 1-5
- Friday – Glen Burnie 8-12 & 1-3
- No Call or Weekends!
- $300 to $450K base plus bonus eligibility (DOE)
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid CME days
- Monday through Friday work schedule
We are looking for a provider that loves being a part of a team that is driven to help others. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to help countless others in the Baltimore area. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us!
Please send your resume.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.