Full Time Psychiatry Job Flagstaff, AZ
A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Arizona at a mental health facility. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in general psychiatry. The facility is hiring a new physician to relive a retiring physician. The incoming psychiatrist will see 10 to 12 patients per day on average. You will cover routine and emergent psychiatric evaluations, prescribe medications and perform medication management. You will need an AZ license. If you do not currently hold a license in Arizona, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, full comprehensive health benefits, vacation, CME time and stipend, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this Arizona mountain town. This location is an outdoor lover's dream. It is surrounded by mountains, desert, pine forests and puts you close to skiing and the Grand Canyon.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- General psychiatry
- 10-12 patients per day
- Routine and emergent psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management and prescriptions
- NHSC education loan repayment
- Full comprehensive health benefits
- Vacation and CME time with a stipend
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.