Full Time Hospitalist Job Westchester, NY
An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available at a hospital in New York. A current physician is retiring so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be blocked every other week and physician can expect to see admissions, but no procedures. You will work closely with other specialists and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified applicants. This position will require a current New York license, and CompHealths licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, and a retirement plan.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you're interested, then please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com and call 954-837-2674
- Nocturnist needed for large, established group
- State of the art facility with lots of sub-specialty back-up including intensivists
- Work a block schedule with some flexibility for 5 or 7 day blocks
- Large team with additional mid-level support
- Group and hospital prides themselves on quality patient care AND physician satisfaction
- Westchester offers ideal choices in where to live
- Choose close to the city, small suburban towns or thriving urban areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.