Permanent Family Practice Job Red Bluff, CA
For this partnership-track position, you'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, 100 percent paid medical benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided a $50K in student loan repayment, a retention bonus, $15K relocation reimbursement, a $50K sign-on bonus, life insurance, $1500 for CME, a 401(K) with 3 percent match, the potential for profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this riverfront community in Northern California. The area is known for its spectacular beauty and extraordinary outdoor recreation. The town also offers a great selection of dining establishments and shops.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an internal medicine job or family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call or weekends
- See 20 to 24 patients per day
- Spanish-speaking skills a plus, but not mandatory
- Opportunity to become a partner after one year
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD/STD, life insurances provided
- Malpractice paid
- Enjoy a wonderful community in a beautiful location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.