Permanent Psychiatry Job Charlotte, NC
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a full benefits package including 401(k) and flexible time off.
Come live and practice in western North Carolina at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. This attractive city well known for its resorts, vibrant arts scene, historic architecture, chic eateries, and entertainment venues. This is a unique and lovely location that you'll love to call home.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other psychiatry job, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General psychiatry
- One week of call per year
- 100 percent outpatient
- 75-125 new patients per month
- Affiliation with Duke University
- Good income potential
- Short drive to Charlotte
- 401(k) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.