Permanent Primary Care Job Staten Island, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Community Health Center of Richmond
Community Health Center of Richmond -
- Full Time
- Hours:8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, 9 AM - 5 PM, or 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM with One Evening a Week, and One Saturday a Month
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 22
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Benefits: Full Benefits Package | 401k With 8% Match
- Additional Info: - Open to new graduates and Visa candidates- Student loan repayment options through the NHSC.- Ideally looking for physicians with stable work history, credentialed, living in the area, experience working for an FQHC, and bilingual in either Spanish, French-Creole or Arabic.- This clinic is on Staten Island and the physician may have to cross a bridge and pay tolls.- Established FQHC with 3 locations currently and in the planning stages of a 4th location.- Just a short ferry ride from Manhattan to Staten Island.- We are located 45 minutes from Manhattan, 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, 2 hours from New Haven, CT, and less than 3 hours from Hartford, CT.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.