Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Big Timber, MT
Job DescriptionCompHealth exists to make the locums process easier. Not only will we search for jobs that fit your interests, we'll be here to handle all the details like credentialing, housing, travel arrangements, and so much more. So, relax and get back to helping patients, and let us do the heavy lifting.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Call, Weekend call
- 11000 patients per year, 3 patients per day
- Trauma level IV procedures required
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.