Full Time Endocrinology Job ME
2 days ago
A healthcare system in central Maine is adding a full-time Endocrinologist. A not-for-profit healthcare setting with a modern 112-bed acute care hospital, 4 Family Medicine practices, and a state-of-the-art Internal Medicine campus.
About the Opportunity
- General Endocrinology position treating all related diagnoses, including diabetes
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency with thyroid ultrasounds and biopsies
- 32 patient contact hours/ 4 days per week
- Limitedon-call responsibility (rotating schedule)
- Patient-centered model with emphasis on spending quality time with patients
- Highly supportive, collegial work environment
- Leaders are invested in personal and professional growth/balance for all Providers.
About the Financial Package
- High salary plus benefits package to include relocation, sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, continuing education, certification/licensing reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability insurance options and a competitive 403B Retirement Plan
About the Community
- Located in central Maine, home to nationally acclaimed Universities, a revitalized downtown filled with shops, restaurants, microbreweries, and fine arts attractions for all ages
- Surrounding towns allow for a variety of living experiences and are home to award-winning elementary and high school systems.
- An International airport and proximity to Boston make personal and professional travel efficient and affordable.
- Year-round outdoor activities include hiking in Acadia National Park, skiing at Sugarloaf Mountain, or climbing Mt. Katahdin.
- Maine?s rugged coastline and water access also allow for a myriad of watersports, including lake and sea kayaking, water skiing, stand-up paddle boarding, and fishing, as well as winter activities like snowmobiling, ice fishing, and snowshoeing.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.