Locum Tenens Family Practice Job WA
Job DescriptionSome locum assignments can be as short as a day, others, years. Some are far from home, others are local. Whatever it is you're looking for, we offer true opportunities, not just postings. CompHealth goes far beyond a job board, providing you with expert guidance tailored to your specific needs and phase of your career.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Days, Call
- 4 x 10 hour shifts
- 2.5 patients per hour for FP, must be able to see all ages
- Toenail removal, Nexplanon removal, IUD removal, joint injections
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.