Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Richmond, VA
Join one of the top mission-driven medical organizations in Virginia as a full-time Urgent Care Physician for Bon Secours Urgent Care clinic. Work in a rapidly growing outpatient setting where you'll be an integral member of a highly collegial team serving patients of all ages. Ideal candidates will be comfortable in a collaborative environment and be willing to teach and mentor the clinical support team when needed. This is an excellent place for professional growth, as physicians are empowered to become clinical leaders while still receiving support from the greater Bon Secours network. Advance your career as part of this welcoming and engaging Urgent Care team in Richmond, Virginia, dedicated to improving the health and well-being of its patients
- Physician can be MD or DO, with 1 year of practicing experience in Family Medicine, Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- Full-time status is 36 clinical 4 administrative hours per week
- Work with patients of all ages, No Call
- Easy access to strong support network
- Highly collaborative environment
- Guaranteed base salary, quality & productivity bonuses and comprehensive benefits
- Must be comfortable working with APCs and serving as collaborating and/or supervising physician for APCs
- Must be familiar with several procedures, including I&D, suturing/removal, foreign body removal, toenail removal, EKG, ear irrigation, epistaxis management and wound care
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance for eligible hires that meet required qualifications and conditions for payment
Where Youll Work
Bon Secours Urgent Care delivers comprehensive immediate care services seven days a week at its clinics in Richmond, Virginia. Each location is supported by the larger Bon Secours Mercy Health system of medical clinics, specialists and hospitals. This fast-expanding network of clinics is hyper-focused on Urgent Care, offering opportunities for providers to practice top-of-license, enjoy flexible scheduling, grow their careers and fill vital care gaps in our communities.
Where Youll Live
Richmond, Virginia, is a vibrant city renowned for its historical significance and cultural offerings. The city boasts a thriving arts scene, diverse culinary experiences and numerous festivals and events. The city is also home to a museum district and offers a rich historical experience, with sites like the Virginia State Capitol and the American Civil War Museum.
Who Youll Work For
Bon Secours Urgent Care is changing the way Urgent Care is delivered via its rapidly expanding network of clinics, providing patient-centric care with the strong support of the Bon Secours Mercy Health system. Committed to being of service to all who need care, Bon Secours Urgent Care offers providers the opportunity to grow their careers, fill vital care gaps in communities and work within a cohort of experts in the field of Urgent Care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 25052
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.