Full Time Family Practice Job IN
6 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a rapidly growing Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Northwest Indiana with the recruitment of family medicine physicians.We are seeking qualified, enthusiastic providers with a passion for the underserved patient population.
- Outpatient-only clinics - patients are seen on both a scheduled and walk-in basis.
- Flexible employment model with emphasis on work/life balance. Schedules such as 5-8s, 4-10s, some longer days, some shorter, whatever works best for the provider, within reason.
- Offering base salary with full benefits, including six total weeks paid time off and other perks
- Student Loan Assistanceoptions
- Digitalx-ray,ultrasound,bone density scan,mammography, andlaboratoryservices and fully functionalpharmacyon-site
- Excellent team environment - facilities include primary care, obstetricians, midwives, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, prenatal nurses, family support specialists, case managers, patient navigators, and community outreach specialists.
- Psychiatrists, Behavioral Health Consultants, and Substance Abuse Counselors work with and support Primary Care Providers to ensure that emotional and behavioral issues are addressed.
Live & work in northeast Indiana. Some locations are easily commutable from Chicago or on the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan. Choose from several locations: East Chicago, Gary, Michigan City, Crown Point Chesterton, Portage, and Merrillville.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.