Full Time Family Practice Job Rochester, NY
5 days ago
An integrated health services organization in Western New York has Geriatric positions available in and around Rochester, New York.
About the Opportunity
- Options are available to work in long-term care, skilled nursing, outpatient, inpatient, ventilator care, and consulting.
- Locations are within 40 minutes of Rochester
- Work with other fellowship-trained geriatricians
- 1.5 hours for new consulting patients and 45 minutes for follow-up patients
- Solid financial and benefits package, somewhat determined by the breadth of services provided.
- Geriatric fellowship preferred
- $200K to $250K compensation, dependent upon the breadth of services provided, along with comprehensive benefits
About Rochester, New York
A unique blend of natural and man-made resources and amenities gives this city a quality of life that is second to none. Straddling the Genesee River between the Erie Canal and Lake Ontario, it offers a natural beauty that is easily accessible by a network of parks, trails, boat launches, and scenic overlooks. The city is divided into dozens of distinct neighborhoods and urban villages supported by an eclectic mix of stores and restaurants.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.