Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Bellaire, TX
Job DescriptionThough your CompHealth recruiter will be your single point of contact, they're backed by dozens of specialized teams, giving them the ability to focus on the details that matter to you. That means we have specialized teams that do nothing but housing, travel arrangements, credentialing, licensing, and so much more. It's one more way we deliver what matters to you.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Weekdays, Days, No call
- 16 - 20 patients per day
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.