Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Wellsboro, PA
Job DescriptionTioga County, Pennsylvania, Emergency Medicine Leader
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- The ideal candidate must be board certified in emergency medicine (EM), have 2-5 minimum years of leadership experience, and have effective and outstanding leadership skills.
- We would consider a first-time leader
- This leadership opportunity will report directly to the regional medical director and vice president of operations and will be responsible for the oversight of full-time physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- As facility medical director (FMD), you will be responsible for developing and sustaining relationships, impacting clinical strategies and workflows that promote evidence-based practice, and patient satisfaction, and improving value-based healthcare delivery.
- As FMD, you will be responsible for managing the facility's clinical, financial, human, and capital resources. If you are the right clinician for this role, apply today!
- Position Highlights:
- Competitive compensation
- Administrative stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME
- Located in northwestern Pennsylvania, close to the New York border
- Nicknamed as "The Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania", this community has colorful forestry sprawling for multiple miles which makes for a very scenic and peaceful backdrop
- Range of lifestyles: in-town living in quaint and historical homes, country living, and multiple opportunities for recreation at your fingertips
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.