Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Pensacola, FL
2 days ago
Job DescriptionFlorida Panhandle - Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- This robust hospital system offers a wide variety of practice settings with four hospital locations.
- This system is comprised of one main ED, and soon be to three free standing emergency departments opening December 2024.
- We are seeking board certified or board prepared emergency medicine physicians to join our team full-time
- This opportunity is open to 2024 EM residents!
- 43 hours of physician coverage, mix of 9, 10 and 11 hour shift lengths
- Position Highlights:
- Newly increased compensation
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Collaborative practice environment
- No state income tax
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals in 2015
- The first hospital in the area to offer all private rooms. The adult ED has specially trained staff includes specialty trained emergency medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, technicians, and health unit coordinators.
- In addition, Senior Emergency Services for Geriatric Patients, and their families.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.