Full Time Critical Care Job Richland, WA
Explore a fulfilling opportunity with Kadlec Regional Medical Center as we seek a full-time Intensivist, either board-eligible or board-certified. Immerse yourself in a close-knit team that thrives on collaboration, offering a diverse range of intriguing pathologies. Join our dedicated and collegial team, all while savoring a well-balanced schedule in the radiant landscape of southeast Washington.
- Full time position
- Every shift has at least one physician and one nurse practitioner.
- Multidisciplinary rounds each day.
- 147 twelve hour shifts per year, days and nights.
- An amazing opportunity for recent graduates with robust onboarding, comprehensive training, and an exceptional mentorship program. Experienced Intensivists are equally welcomed to join our collaborative team.
- Compensation is between $373,941 and $520,214 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a Level II Trauma Center, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlecs quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where Youll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24906
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.