Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Richmond, VA
15 days ago
Job DescriptionJoin an award-winning team of dedicated clinicians who are committed to providing world-class patient care! Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time emergency medicine (EM) physician working at Johnston-Willis Hospital.
Located in Richmond, Virginia, Johnston-Willis's hospital is a 293-bed hospital with a 35-bed emergency department (ED). This hospital treats approximately 35,000 patients per year in the ED and is currently a Level III Trauma designation. Clinicians have the opportunity to work a variation of 8 or 9 hour shifts on an equitable rotation of days, nights and weekends. Cross-credentialing at other metro hospitals and free standing EDs affords a variety in shift preferences, acuity, volume and the ability to earn extra income.
Competitive compensation, relocation and bonus offerings available for full-time clinicians.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent contractor status
- Market competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance for full-time positions
- Access to a nationwide network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Employee assistance program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.