Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Mechanicsville, VA
15 days ago
Job DescriptionGrow your emergency medicine (EM) career while providing safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time emergency medicine physician working at Hanover Emergency Center.
Located in Mechanicsville, Virginia (a suburb of Richmond), Hanover Emergency Center is a 24/7 freestanding emergency room (FSED) with all the services and amenities needed for patients in need of trauma, pediatric or behavioral health care. Imaging services include: CT, X-Ray, DEXA, general and vascular ultrasound and mammography services. This FSED treats approximately 15,000 patients per year. Physicians have the opportunity to work a variation of 12 hour shifts on an equitable rotation of days, nights and weekends. Cross-credentialing at other metro hospitals and free standing EDs offers a variety in shift preferences, acuity, volume and the ability to earn extra income.
Competitive compensation, relocation and bonus offerings available for full-time physicians.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent contractor status
- Market competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance for full-time positions
- Access to a nationwide network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Employee assistance program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.