Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Dallas, TX
13 days ago
Job DescriptionDid you know that TeamHealth was just named among Becker's "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare"! Our teams provide best-in-class care coupled with the cultivation of a positive work environment, and a culture that is one of kindness and collaboration which makes TeamHealth an outstanding place to build a career in healthcare.
TeamHealth currently has an opening for a board prepared or board certified in emergency medicine (EM) physician or board certified family practice (FP) physician with emergency medicine experience to join our free standing emergency department within 2 hours of the Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area.
This position offers competitive compensation and a generous sign-on bonus! In addition, you will work along highly-trained and experienced peers.
About this role:
- Estimated annual patient volume of 8,760
- Care for approximately 1 patient/hour
- 24 hours of physician coverage (either 12- or 24-hour shifts available)
- State-of-the-art equipment including ultrasounds, X-rays, and CT
- 1099 status
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- or 24-hour physician shifts
- No state income tax
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.