Full Time Hematology Job Winston Salem, NC
9 days ago
A growing Cancer Institute in North Carolina is adding a Hematologist to its non-malignant hematology clinic.The new physician will care for a large population of patients with benign blood disorders in a clinical setting with clinical research opportunities if desired.
- Interest or experience with hemophilia, sickle cell disease, and other bleeding disorders
- Support from the pathology department, blood bank, radiology, intensive care and other specialist services
- Significant in-house referral base from primary care physicians and specialists
- Epic EMR
- Two-year salary guarantee
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Full benefits package includes medical insurance, paid malpractice, retirement, relocation, CME, and more.
Rated one ofthe best places to liveinNorth Carolina, Winston-Salem offers eclectic shops, fine to casual dining, craft breweries, historical sites, and adventures for the outdoorsman?easy access to the NCcoast, Blue Ridge mountains, and an international airport.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.