Full Time Internal Medicine Job Boston, MA
4 days ago
A federally qualified health center Northwest of Boston is adding an Internal Medicine Physician.
About the Opportunity:
- Federally qualified health center with 5 locations
- Serving a patient population of low-income, underinsured, uninsured, publicly housed, and homeless populations
- The team at this location includes 1 Physician,MAs, Nurses, and PA/NPs
- EPIC EMR
- Average daily patient census is 18-22
- The typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, with some flexibility
- Market rate salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Employer contribution 401k retirement
- Located 35 miles north of Worcester, 65 miles west of Boston, and minutes from the border of southern New Hampshire
- Population of just over 21,000 people
- This area boasts a historic district, state parks, a golf course, a bike trail, an apple farm, and a community college.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.