Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Kenton, OH
17 days ago
Job DescriptionFurther your career in emergency medicine with TeamHealth. Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician in our emergency department (ED) team at Ohio Health Hardin Memorial Hospital in Kenton, Ohio.
- OhioHealth Hardin Hospital
- Emergency Medicine Department
- Annual Volume: 9,571
- Hospital Beds: 25
- ED Beds: 10
- Fast Track: No
- Critical Access Hospital
- Board Requirements: Board Certified or Eligible
- Board Specialties Required: EM, FP
- Certifications Required: ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- Acuity Level: Medium
- Admission Rate: 7%
Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education, and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll be free to focus on making your work meaningful; with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians and physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources, and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
Apply today and join the team!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent Contractor Status
- Competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn bonus incentives
- Professional Liability Insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the nation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.