Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job MN
7 days ago
A community-owned, non-profit healthcare system in west-central Minnesota is adding an Oncology Medical Director to its Cancer Care team.
- 4-day work week with flexible patient scheduling
- Join 2 Hem/Onc, 1 Rad/Onc and 2 APPs
- Very light 1:3 call (consults)
- Support staff includes; Patient Navigators, Oral Chemotherapy Navigators, Financial Navigator, Prior Authorization Team, Social Worker, and On-site pharmacy and infusion center
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- EPIC EMR
- $725,000/year for 2 years + production bonus
- $200,000 Sign-On Bonus (or fellowship stipend)
- $15,000 relocation allowance
- $2,000 annual CME & paid professional dues/memberships
- 401k with 10% annual employer contributions
- Cash balance plan & profit sharing plan
- Health/Dental/Vision, Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid malpractice w/ tail
- 6-weeks paid time off per year
Fergus Falls, MN
Fergus Falls is known for its excellent private and public schools, low crime rate, and low cost of living.The area offers easy access to the great outdoors and is perfect for anyone who loves cross-country skiing, kayaking, hiking, biking, fishing and much more. It boasts several local wineries & breweries, a movie theater, a bowling alley, an event center, and many big box retailers and 8-golf courses within a 30 mile radius. A community-owned, non-profit healthcare system in west-central Minnesota is adding a Hematology/Oncology physician to its Cancer Care team.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.