Full Time Geriatrics Job Baltimore, MD
7 days ago
Our client is offering an outstanding opportunity for a Geriatricsphysician interested in joining a thriving patient-centric practice in thesuburbs of Baltimore. As this practice continues its success and growth, the group desires physicians who value offering patients a tremendous continuity of care.
About the Opportunity:
- Provide patient care in the rehab/skilled nursing facility environment(SNIF)
- Monday through Friday work schedule; veryflexible hours
- Part-timeoptions exist
- Work out of only one to two SNIF facilities each day, depending on desired patient volume
- Compensation model in place to allow a solid base with additional financial incentives including, signing bonus
- Employed opportunity with a full complement of benefits for providers and their families
About the Area:
Come experience a great professional and personal lifestyle in thesuburbs of Baltimore!As one of the more enjoyable and livable areas on the east coast, the area offers closely knit neighborhoods and historic quarters that provide an engaging backdrop to many diverse attractions, especially those along its celebrated waterfront, like the Inner Harbor's National Aquarium and the Pier 6 Concert Pavilion and Power Plant entertainment complex. The educational opportunities in the Baltimore are well known...including top notch medical training facilities (Johns Hopkins; University of Maryland). And of course, Baltimore boasts great sporting events including the NFL Ravens and MLB Orioles. Plus, a short car or train ride gets you to our nation's capitol, Washington, DC.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.