Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job OH
2 days ago
A Northwest Ohio healthcare system is actively recruiting a Hematology/Oncology physician for their employed medical group. The new physician will inherit an established patient base. They are conveniently located within 1-2 hours of Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, Ft. Wayne, Detroit, and Cincinnati.
- Currently, 1 Oncologist and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Average 20 patients/day
- Tumor Board (breast, lung and general)
- Primarily outpatient
- 4 patient navigators, social workers, dietitians, etc.
- Radiation Oncologist and Radiologist on site
- Hospital is a 300-bed facility, and the health system has over 1,500 employees.
- Lucrative recruitment with a generous salary plus production.
- Benefits includeFamily health/dental, Short and long-term disability, vacation, Quality Bonus, CME allowance, and much more.
- 401K Retirement plan
- 500K/10 county region service area and a local community of approximately 120K
- Unlimited real estate options, low cost of living
- Fantastic public and private schools and five universities within 45 minutes
- Located within 1-2 hours of Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, Ft. Wayne, Detroit and Cincinnati
- Easy access to airports, malls, universities, 18 local golf courses
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.