Full Time Orthopedic Joint Job NH
A hospital in New Hampshire's scenic lakes region is seeking a skilled Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon to join their thriving practice.
About the Opportunity:
- The practice will consist of two general orthopedists, a hand surgeon, and a joint replacement surgeon
- Focus on providing high-quality medical care to our patients with musculoskeletal injuries and disorders
- Work closely with our team of physicians, nurses, and medical staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients.
- There is potential for a leadership role with this opportunity
- Our Medical Group enjoys a strong referral base with141 primary care providers employed system-wide
- Fellowship training in adult reconstruction and joint replacement or hand surgery is desirable but optional.
- Attractive income guarantee plus productivity and performance bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Lakeside living near Boston, the White Mountains, and the Atlantic Coast.
- Local and regional airports within 60 minutes
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including swimming, boating, golfing, skiing, biking, and hiking
- An eclectic mix of dining, shopping, and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- New Hampshire has been ranked in the top 5 Best Places to Live by U.S. News, World Report, and World Population Review.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.