Full Time Family Practice Job CT
2 days ago
An established and growing primary care practice that is increasing due to patient demand is adding a Family Medicine Physician. Join an employed Medical Group with nearly 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers in Connecticut and New York.
About the position:
- Primary care practice includes 7 experienced providers. 2 med/peds physicians, 1 Family Medicine MD, and 1 Internist, as well as 2 PAs and 1 ARNP. This office also has two behavioral health practitioners/therapists.
- The practice is in a new state-of-the-art 12,000 sq. foot facility with a fully implemented EMR.
- This full-time, office-based position provides outpatient services only, utilizing a state-of-the-art Electronic Health Record fully integrated across all our hospitals and sites.
- Virtual scribes ? to reduce charting time and enable clinicians to work top of license with more face-to-face time with their patients
- On Call Nurse Triage
- The on-call duties are light, with an average of 2-3 weekdays/month and one weekend every other month.
- Employed position with a high base salary with a 2-year guarantee
- Benefits include paid time off, CME time off and allowance, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k match
- Hiring bonus and relocation stipend negotiable
- Employees may qualify for forgiveness of certain federal student loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Located 45 miles north of NYC within a picturesque New England town.
- Strong sense of community, abundant outdoor activities, proximity to theater, sports, and cultural centers.
- Nationally renowned public and private schools
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.