Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Pulaski, TN
16 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity at Southern Tennessee Regional Healthcare for an emergency medicine (EM) physician to join our team in Pulaski, Tennessee. You'll receive competitive compensation and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage, along with the support of strong leadership in the emergency department. This independent contractor position sees 1.8 patients per hours in a medium-to-high acuity setting.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Independent contractor status with paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 1.8 patients per hour in a medium-to-high acuity setting
- Strong medical director leadership in the ED
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.