Full Time Gastroenterology Job WI
3 days ago
A regional health system serving the Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois communities is adding a Gastroenterologist with ample opportunity for ERCP.
- Join a team of 4 Gastroenterologists and 3 APPs
- Traditional practice with the clinic, inpatient rounds, and procedures
- Superb work/life with 1:8 shared call
- Services include treatment and management of disease and disorders of the GI tract, including the esophagus, stomach, small/large intestine, pancreas, liver, and biliary system
- Opportunity for colonoscopy, endoscopy, ERCP
- Affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital-employee position offering a respectable compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, CMEs, retirement plans, and more
- Relocation assistance
About Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin:
Tucked in the heart of the Chicago-Milwaukee corridor on the Lake Michigan coastline, the village of Pleasant Prairie boasts a welcoming change of pace. Known as a recreation destination for travelers and residents alike, various competitive, outdoorsy, and leisure activities are available for all ages. Fueled by low sales tax, excellent school systems, and delicious food options, this is a great place for young professionals to settle down.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.