Full Time Geriatrics Job Phoenix, AZ
7 days ago
A membership-based primary group seeks Geriatric physicians to serve the primary care needs of patients of all ages and clinics that focus on geriatric medicine. Clinics are located in a variety of locations around the Phoenix area.
- Membership-based primary care with more than 180 locations across twenty-eight cities and counting!
- Practice model is designed tosee fewer patients dailyand spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making with a team-based approach.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complexpatient population in an integrated outpatient setting
- Work with a team that includes Health Coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners, and behavioral health specialists.
- Manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with an option for a four-day workweek.
- No Call, No Weekends.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups, includingpaid sabbatical after years 5 and 10.
About Phoenix, Arizona
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area called the Valley of the Sun. It's known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus?designed golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.