Full Time Gastroenterology Job RI
7 days ago
We are seeking a Gastroenterologist as our department is expanding. This is a busy and established practice in coastal Rhode Island with a longstanding reputation for quality care. Bring your skills and live in this beautiful quintessential beach community with high-end restaurants, shops, and beaches all in the surrounding area.
Job Highlights include:
- 3 Providers and 8 support staff
- The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Flexible Scheduling
- 1:4 call - mainly phone call
- ERCP capabilities, no EUS, but can build a program if there is interest
About the benefits:
- Market-leading compensation with an array of benefits and productivity bonus incentives
- Sign-on and relocation are negotiable
- Generous paid time off
- CME Allowance with time off
- Retirement plans, including a pension and matching 403B
- Malpractice, including tail coverage
It is located in a seacoast community on the Rhode Island / Connecticut border. 2.5 hours to New York City and 80 miles from Boston. An affluent community that vacations here in the summer months for the gorgeous beaches and a culinary foodie vibe.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.