Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job MO
7 days ago
A Joint Commission-accredited regional referral facility in the Missouri Ozarks is interviewing for a compassionate Interventional Cardiologist. You'll experience a team-oriented work environment in a busy and growing cardiology program.
- The cardiology team comprises4 Cardiologists, 1 Cardio Thoracic Surgeon, and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- Level II STEMI program with 24/7 STEMI coverage
- Averaging over 300 interventions/year and growing
- The hospital is a 114-bed regional referral center with over 100 physicians on staff and 1,300 employees
Financials and Benefits
- Excellent salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Student loan support up to $100,000
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training
- Up to $4,500 for CMEs, professional license fees, dues, and journals.
- 8 Weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year, plus a 457 plan "Top Hat Plan" max contribution of $18,000 annually.
About the Area
Nestled in the "Heart of the Ozarks," this community is a great place to live, learn, work, and play. They offer an outstanding quality of life. Excellent schools! Enjoy abundant outdoor activities with rivers, lakes, hiking, biking, and camping grounds. There's something for everyone!
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.