Full Time Family Practice Job WA
4 days ago
Seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice in Ephrata, Washington.Pain management experience is a plus.
- Provider team consists of two physicians and three APPs
- Standard four-day workweek
- Outpatient only with 1:5 nurse triaged, very light call
- Lab draws, X-ray, anti-coag, dietary, behavioral health, and ortho onsite
- Multi-specialty clinic with specialists readily available for support nearby
- J1 Candidates considered
- Generous salary guarantee with a one-year partnership track
- Physician leaders and decision-makers at all levels of the organization
- Signing bonus, up to 6 weeks of off, matching 401k fully vested upon hire, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, plus added perks
- Student loan repayment of up to $125,000
- Relocation expenses covered, including packing up to $20,000
- Continuing medical education allowance of $8,000 every two years
About Ephrata, Washington
Despite its small size, Ephrata, Washington, is a great place to live, with plenty of opportunities for relaxation and recreation. There are several parks and trails nearby, as well as the Columbia River, for fishing or boating. Residents enjoy the tight-knit community that Ephrata offers - everyone takes pride in their town and looks out for each other. The atmosphere here is friendly and welcoming; locals often gather at fairs or festivals to celebrate their culture. Overall, living in Ephrata is an enjoyable experience for all who call it home!
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.