Full Time Internal Medicine Job Boston, MA
7 days ago
Join an industry leader in the Greater Boston, MA area in exceptional delivery of community healthcare as we seek a new Director of Primary Care to lead an established team and wonderful group of professionals committed to the care of the underserved in the community.
About the position:
- Clinical and administrative duties
- Report directly to the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO)
- Participate in the local clinical leadership and management of primary care teams
- Assist in the execution of the strategic plan, mission, and vision of the organization
- Initiate ongoing continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Conduct daily operational duties along with risk management assessments and patient satisfaction
- 3 Facilities and one school-based health center
- Monitors quality of provider care utilizing chart reviews and provides for clinical consultation and judgment where appropriate.
- Coordinates and executes peer reviews
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, including HRSA, HPAA, DPH, and FTCA
- Evening, weekend, and after-hours on-call availability may be required
Who we are seeking:
- Candidates interested in full-time employment
- Licensed in Massachusetts
- Board certification in IM, FM, Peds, or OB
- Posse at least five years of experience
- Preference will be given to qualified bilingual/bicultural individuals who can speak Spanish and/or Portuguese.
About the benefits:
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation can be negotiated
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Robust benefits package
- Retirement plans
- Generous paid time off
About the location:
- Located 16 miles from Boston
- Multi-cultural area with culinary options to please all tastes
- Vibrant area with lots to do in the area
- Entertainment, athletic fields, walking trails, and shopping
- Affordable real estate choices
- Great schools!
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.