Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our beautiful growing primary care practice. The ideal Doctor of Medicine orOsteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and willing to work with a Geriatric patient load.
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Outpatient only, 15 patients per day.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.